Sunday, 1 May 2011

Mellow Yellow

It was such a pleasure working with this week's Mojo Monday sketch # 188 that I completed the card below and I have a second yellow one on standby - waiting for an image and two bases in pink waiting for some girly occasions to use them for!!!

The card is for a little girl for her First Holy Communion in two weeks time.  I will add her name to it later.  Head over to the Mojo Monday blog for plenty of inspiration.

I am also entering the card into this week's Paper Sundaes challenge 'Favourite hair colour combinations'.  I can just about manage a tiny bit of shading on the face using two colours and at the moment for hair-colouring I play it safe with 'Caramel' and 'Tan' in the Promarkers range and 'Shale' if i want to go darker.  On this image I used the 'Tan' marker solo.

Card Recipe:
  • White card base from stash. 
  • Papers, ribbon, yellow buttons and flowers were all from a 'Docrafts' goody bag called 'Lemon Sorbet'  
  • Silver buttons were cut using a Cats Pajamas buttons die - a birthday present from my husband along with tons of other crafty goodies that arrived in the post this week!!!!
  • 'Dusk' digi stamp is by Crafts and Me
 

2 comments:

alicaz said...

Aww, she is so cute with all the bunnies! Lovely colors and sketch too!
Thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes this week!

Hugs,
Alica ;)

Christine aka blankiefinder said...

Very pretty card! Love the image! Thanks for playing along with us at Paper Sundaes!