Thursday, 26 May 2011

PaperPlay Challenge: Blossoms & Blooms

I love a challenge that has plenty of scope to be creative.  Who doesn't have plenty of flowers in their stash, or tutorials to make your own fabric, ribbon or paper flowers??  Not to mention dies, embossing folders etc....  

Don't forget to check out the Design Team's samples for divine inspiration, yummy!!!!  Here is my card for this week's PaperPlay Challenge: Blossoms & Blooms:

I am entering the card into Daring Cardmakers Challenge 'Chasing Cars' themeSamm is asking that you use the song as inspiration, so my card fits with these lines:
"Show me a garden
That's bursting into life"
Card Recipe:
  • I made a DL shape card using white card from my stash.  Cut a rectangle of lime green card and embossed it using a Sizzix floral embossing folder.
  • The pre-coloured digi-image was purchased from Whiff of Joy - I cut around the image, layered her on the biggest Nestabilities egg-shape die, added pink ribbon and the butterflies were cut using a Martha Stewart border punch
  • Added blooms from my stash - sentiment is computer-generated
Thanks for looking XXX

 

5 comments:

Deirdre said...

Jenny, love the colour combo and fab image. Beautiful card. Hope you are enjoying playing with us on Paperplay. Great to have you as Guest Designer. Have a great weekend. Deirdre

Lynda said...

A Lovely Card - thanks for joining in with Daring Cardmakers.

Lynda xxx

Dotty Jo said...

Such a sweetie! Jo x

Ren-Yi said...

Jenny - you really rocked the blossoms theme. So glad to have you on board for this round - an absolute inspiration.

Rein said...

Sweet card,
thanks for joining in with daring card makers.