Thursday, 19 May 2011

Starring in my own crafty disaster movie

I of course was not organised before going on hols and didn't get to email Sandie my card for this weeks PaperPlay challenge - Sparkle Galore.

What happened was that I was 'up to my tonsils' in card orders before I left for my Cruise that I only snapped a pic of my card and brought my iPad with me and code for email posting to my blog when I am away thinking I would have plenty of time to sort everything out!!! Who was I kidding....

Couldn't do it and neither could my husband who doesn't like to admit defeat with techie stuff! He took a photo of the card directly from my iPad screen and got it as far as my Facebook page. A friend in work copied the photo from there and emailed it to Sandie for me. I won't be a bit surprised if the photo can't be used!!! 

(Edited to add: even the scheduled post from the ship didn't work for me!!!!)  Home at last, here are the photos:



This card was a special commission before I left for my holidays.  It is in the form of a book and the inside contains embarrassing baby photos,  first day of school,  First Communion photos, of the girl getting married - you get the picture????  

Card Recipe:
  • Deep purple card from stash
  • Lovely, glittery backing paper - DCWV 'Pocket Full of Posies' 12 x 12 paper stack (years in my possession
  • Stamp is by Penny Black, called 'Chicky Night', coloured with Promarkers and sprayed with an iridescent glitter spray by Crafter's Companion
  • Sentiment is computer-generated
  • Ribbon by Meiflower

1 comment:

Deirdre said...

So so fun, hope you had a great holiday.