Monday, 30 May 2011

A Thank You Card


This was a quick card to make and I have pieces left over to create another base with the offcuts.  I followed this week's Mojo Monday sketch and the recipe on the Shabby Tea Room blog to create the card.  For a change, I started with my scrap-box rather than cutting into new DP sheets and got creative with the elements I had to add.  At first I wasn't going to colour the picture (out of laziness, not creativity) but since I had my box of copics to hand.....

I am entering the card into Penny Black Saturday challenge - Week 153 'One for the Girlies', Mojo Monday Week 193, and the 'Recipe' challenge over at the Shabby Tea Room.

Card Recipe:
  • Scalloped card blank by Buzzcraft
  • DP papers, gems, button brads and gold chiffon ribbon from stash
  • Stamp is a Penny Black clear stamp (T for Transparent) from the 'Party Time' set
  • Sentiment is a Waltzingmouse stamp from the 'Frame It' set
 Thanks for looking
   

3 comments:

~ Ali ~ said...

This is stunning i love everything about this creation.

Thanks for playing along with us at Penny Black Saturday challenge this week.

Hugs Ali x

Sheri said...

SO CUTE! Love those little guys!

Thanks for sharing with us at The Shabby Tea Room ;-)

debby4000 said...

Absolutely gorgeous jenny.
luv
Debby