Monday, 2 May 2011

Wedding Day


Please ignore the speck of dust on the top left of the picture, I have flicked it off (didn't notice it until the photo was uploaded - camera never lies huh?).  Another fab sketch to work with this week at the Mojo Monday blog.  I got stuck in straightaway and I'm usually one of the last few in before the deadline!!!!!

Lucky for me I can enter the card into another Monday challenge at the Pollycraft blog.  Their theme this week is 'Anything Goes'.

Card Recipe:
  • White card base from stash
  • Both papers I used are digi downloads.  The gingham is by Pink Petticoat.  The script background is by GinaK Designs.
  • White border cut using the Tonic border system
  • Wedding cake stamp is by Magnolia.  Sentiment is a Lili of the Valley clear stamp.
  • Banner and circles were cut using Nestabilities dies
 

3 comments:

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Such a classy card. Thanks for playing along with Mojo Monday!

Deirdre said...

Beautiful Jenny.

Joan said...

I love monochromatic black & white cards - and that wedding cake is so cute!