Thursday, 26 May 2011

Winter Wonderland - Give Us a P


Very cool and very simple....  I had an A4 card covered and I decided that I didn't like the paper I had used on it so I cut it in half to make 2 smaller cards and recovered the front of one of them for this challenge.  The card was ready in minutes as I had chosen a Cats Pajamas set with the Polar Bear, sentiment, and dotty swirl all from the same set and in the middle of a tidy up I found this die-cut cloud I had cut ages ago.

The card is ready to be entered into this week's Winter Wonderland challenge - just before the deadline closes - phew!!

Card Recipe:

  

1 comment:

downrightcrafty said...

wow totally gorgeous and love your choice of the P for our challenge this week at the Winter Wonderland, do hope you will hop over and see us tomorrow for our Birthday celebrations
Hugs Kate xx