Friday, 27 May 2011

WMS Challenge # 48


If my cupcakes look messy it's because they are.  I have just applied 'Stickles' glitter glue to them and I had to take the photo of the card straightaway because the deadline for the Waltzing Mouse Sketch challenge is 45 minutes away and closing!!!

The card is for my MIL and SIL for giving me lovely 40th birthday gifts - I have tons more of these to make as 'thank yous' - it's going to be a busy weekend for me... I am using new backing papers that I bought this week and I am loving the paper stack because there are 4 sheets of every design in it.

Card Recipe:
  • Scalloped 5" x 5" card is from a pack of 50 by Buzzcraft
  • Backing paper is from a paper stack by First Edition Paper called 'Desert Blooms' by Mindy Terasawa available at Cottage Crafts, Craanford - my local craft shop
  • Frame, cupcakes and sentiment are all from the same WMS 'Frame It' stamp set

 

2 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Really does look good enough to eat! Jo x

Debgem said...

Such yummy cakes - love all that sparkle!!