Thursday, 30 June 2011

Anything But a Card


This is my last entry as Guest Designer for PaperPlay Challenge blog (sob, sob) but I will be entering the weekly challenges there from now on.  This week's challenge is to make anything but a card - wow - thinking cap time.  Don't forget to check out the other designers' work.

I don't know about you but I am always stuffing things into my diary, bills, receipts, payslips, card orders, etc, etc,  you get the idea???  So, I thought I would add a pocket to the inside of my diary to keep everything organised - why didn't I think of this in January when I started to use my new diary? 

This is not just any old pocket, oh no....  It was engineered using my Hougie Board (scoreboard) and a fab piece of music-themed card.  It came together quite quickly once I had thought it out.  White base, black mat with a part of a circle punched out , music sheet also with a part of a circle punched out of it stuck to front, assembled with double sided tape - if it falls apart it will be my own fault for not using wet glue to stick it!!!

Card (Pocket) Recipe:
  • 3 pieces of card from stash
  • Scored using a Hougie scoreboard
  • Scrap card punched with a 'Stampin Up' sprial punch
 

No comments: