Thursday, 16 June 2011

PaperPlay Challenges - At the Beach


(Edited to add: I'm such a fool.....  I had a little bit written about the card last night and scheduled the post for 9am this morning......and forgot to add a picture of the card!!!!!)

It's Beach weather here at the moment - but it's not due to last - boo hoo... 

The card I made this week for PaperPlay Challenges' theme 'At the Beach' is aimed at adults relaxing at the beach in 'grown-up' deck-chairs.  The texture of the glitter on the cards is so 'like' sand that I had to use them to make a CAS card.

I will have this card ready in my 'all occasion' stash and can add a sentiment when I need to use it: Relax, It's your Birthday, or Thinking of You, or a Retirement card - very versatile.

Card Recipe:
  • White card blank from stash
  • Both papers are from the same paper stack by First Edition Paper called 'Desert Blooms' - aptly named
  • Deckchair stamp is by Lockhart Stamp Co
 

No comments: