Thursday, 23 June 2011

PaperPlay Challenges - Stars and Stripes


This card is so cute in person and the photo shows the card in a yellowy light (not good).  Love the 'stars & stripes' theme for this week and I can't wait to see what the design team come up with.  Check out the PaperPlay Challenges blog here.

Very quick card to make once I had chosen my papers.  It's without a sentiment for the moment so it's going in my 'all occasions'  box - until I need to use the card.

Card Recipe:
  • White scalloped card blank from stash
  • My 'stripes' are three pieces of card/paper in red white and blue. The red and blue papers are from a Prima Marketing paper stack called 'Reflections'
  • I die cut two white stars using Papertrey Ink dies.  
  • The Forever Friends bear is actually a picture cut from a piece of wrapping paper. 
 Thanks for looking  x x x
 

No comments: