Thursday, 2 June 2011

Sunshine on Paper


Are there still funny things going on with Blogger?  This photo looks stretched width-ways and I cannot stand the look of stretched pics!!!

To continue.....  I was Guest Designer on PaperPlay Challenges for the month of May (yay!) and the lovely Sandie asked me to continue for the month of June (double yay!!) - Sandie it's an honour, thank you.   This is week 22 over at PaperPlay Challenges and it's a colour challenge - Summer Citrus Splash.


On  to the card details:  made using scraps and an image and sentiment that I had stamped and coloured a couple of months ago and hadn't used.  The only thing I had to do was trim the scraps into shape and cut the white border and the card was ready.  I felt that the card didn't need my usual ribbon bow and I am very happy with the result!!

Card Recipe:
  • Card made from white 300gsm card stock in stash
  • White 'banner effect' cut using the Tonic border cutting system
  • Image is a Heather Ellis download from her Pure Innocence range
  • Circle sentiment is a Lili of the Valley clear stamp

 

2 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

I always love Heather's sweet images! Gorgeous card, Jo x

Pauline said...

This is such a sweet image, and yes I agree the top pic seems squashed from the top. I don't know if it's because your pics are too big for your blog - I have to 'export' mine from my aperture library and condense into a jpeg size - it may work for you!