Monday, 11 July 2011

Gone Fishin' - Caught my Mojo

Well I hadn't really lost my mojo I have been just soooo busy making invitations over the last two weeks - my poor, poor neglected blog.  When I haven't been making cards for a while I always check back with the Mojo Monday sketch blog to get me back in the mood and today was no exception!!  Oh yeah..... I also bought a stack of card magazines today {went to buy 1, came back with 4}.

As I was busy making invitations my orders for cards started to build up too so I am playing catch-up yesterday and today.  Here is a birthday card I made for a boy using the Mojo Monday sketch no 198 flipped on it's side:
Card Recipe:
  • White base card from stash
  • Both backing papers are from the same Prima Marketing paper stack called 'Jack & Jill'
  • Fish and duck cut from Spellbinders Shapeabilities dies.  Part of the fish was embossed with a Cuttlebug embossing folder
  • Sentiment was computer-generated

 

2 comments:

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

This is just darling. Thanks for playing Mojo Monday!

Debbie Carriere said...

Love the googly eyed fish!! Thanks for playing Mojo Monday!