Monday, 11 July 2011

Mojo Monday - Time for another sketch

 

Today I am lucky enough to have a clean house (thanks hubby) so I can spend the day in my card-room.  I was waiting for the Mojo sketch 199 to load up so I could get cracking.

Very easy layout so the question was how to decorate.  At the moment, the collection of paper stacks I own is quite decent so the worst thing is having to choose from so many lovely papers!  I had spent a day last month doing some die-cutting in order to have a stash built up - so handy when time is short.  A very quick card to put together and it looks more elegant in person.  Hope the lady in question likes it!

Card Recipe:
  • White card blank from stash
  • Both papers I used came from a Prima Marketing paper stack called 'Sweet Fairy'
  • Purple ribbon purchased from Meiflower
  • Dies by Spellbinders (blossom) and Papertrey Ink (dressform) and Cuttlebug (butterfly)
 

4 comments:

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Such a fun card! Love all those die cuts. Thanks for playing Mojo Monday!

The Crafty Elf said...

What a great way to use die cuts, very creative!

bookmarking said...

Bleach Sword Says:

Your article is amazing I got an effective knowledge from you article. I want to read more about your other articles on Swords

UK said...

Amazing Artical.Nice sharingSwords