Thursday, 8 September 2011

Don't leave it as long as I did!!

Nearly two months without a blog post how very lazy of me.... I don't even have kids as an excuse not to post over the summer (what summer?) months!!! Got out of the habit and found it very difficult to get back into it.  Even my craft room is feeling unloved - it is very, very messy indeed - so messy that I'm turning to the ironing instead of crafting......

Found an 'Anything Goes' challenge to get me back in the mood for card-making and blog-posting this week.  It's over at the Papertake Weekly Challenge blog.  Here is my card:


Card Recipe:
  • Backing paper is possibly a freebie, if not, it's from a CD.  The sheet has been hanging around for months waiting to be used on a card - apologies to the Designer for me not being able to credit them!!
  • Baby with blanket is a stamp by Lili of the Valley the Hedgie Baby is from a transparent set by Penny Black
  • Shapes were cut using 'Nesties' and a Papertrey Ink die (banner)
  • Sentiments were computer-generated
  • And the craft card I used is by Papertrey Ink

1 comment:

Katina said...

What a gorgeous card Jenny; the images are so sweet! Thanks for joining us at Papertake Weekly this week and good luck! xx