Wednesday, 5 October 2011

A Cute Moose Card

First Holiday card for 2011 - I am determined to create a stash of Christmas cards to have ready for sale - no late nights making cards for me if we get a winter like we did last year!


I was too late to enter last week's Colour Create challenge because blogger was too slow to load for me this afternoon but not to worry the card is made and I have a couple of other challenges I can enter it into. Cute Card Thursday's challenge just finishing is 'Animal Crackers' so I am entering 'Moosey' in that challenge.

Card Recipe:
  • White base card from stash and the papers are all scraps from my scrap 'boxes'
  • The pre-coloured digi-stamp is by Sassy Cheryl
  • The sentiment is computer-generated
  • The snowflakes were punched using a Tonic punch
  • I dotted Diamond 'Stickles' here and there in places on the card - not clearly visible from the photo I'm afraid
Thanks for looking xxx
 

3 comments:

Deb said...

gorgeous card Jenny, love this moose!
Many thanks for joining us at Cute Card Thursday for our animal crackers Challenge this week!
have a great day, Debxx

Sassy Cheryl said...

How adorable is this! Just love it!

Colleen said...

What a cute card! Glad to see you back creating!!