Monday, 30 January 2012

Penny Black Saturday Challenge

Another of my favourite challenges I love to browse for inspiration, and I love Kath Stewart's work especially (her blog is one of the first I discovered on the 'net').  And again, it's another challenge I don't usually enter even with all the PB stamps I now own - shame on me!!!

For challenge no 186 the theme is floral frenzy - how wonderful.  I kept my card fairly simple, a square patch of floral patterned paper and the hedgie is holding a bunch of flowers which I Glossy Accented.  To finish off I cut the edges of the striped card with decorative scissors, added a trim punched with a Martha Stewart Doily Lace punch and the branch was cut with my Cricut (Christmas pressie from hubby)


Check out the other Design Team member's samples - they are simply wonderful.  Ideal to kick-start lazy mojos!!!

Card Recipe:
  • Scalloped card blank from stash
  • Designer paper & striped paper also from stash
  • PB Hedgie is from one of the Transparent sets
  • Image coloured with Promarkers
 

2 comments:

kath said...

adorable card jenny.....love your floral frenzy...thanks for joining in the fun at Penny Black Saturday and for your kind words hugs kath xxx

Beth said...

Aww this is so cute! Great papers too! Thanks for joining in with the Penny Black Saturday Challenge!

Love Beth xx