....for a Spring-like challenge at There She Goes challenge blog. They have provided a fab photo as inspiration using 'put you in a good mood colours' in my opinion. Here is my card:
And to give my card more than one outing in a challenge today I am also entering it into 'A Passion for Papertrey' - inspired by a book challenge - loosely I am basing my card on Cecelia Ahern's 'PS I Love You' book where the main female character gets pieces of mail from her dead husband beginning with a milestone birthday message???!!!!
- Main image is one of the Friendship jar fillers (being used without the jar) by Papertrey Ink and coloured using only 4 Promarker shades - Antique Pink, Cocktail Pink, Grass and Pine.
- I also used one of Papertrey's ric-rac border dies to cut a strip of white card stock to go across the card
- The pink background I can't accredit - my apologies, my aunt was having a clear out of crafty stash and she gave me tons of loose 12 x 12 papers.
- The green 'print-effect' background paper is one by Stampin' Up
- Also in the picture is a music-score embossed card - made using a Cuttlebug folder