Monday, 30 January 2012

Refreshing Colours ....

....for a Spring-like challenge at There She Goes challenge blog.  They have provided a fab photo as inspiration using 'put you in a good mood colours' in my opinion.  Here is my card:

 
And to give my card more than one outing in a challenge today I am also entering it into 'A Passion for Papertrey'  - inspired by a book challenge - loosely I am basing my card on Cecelia Ahern's 'PS I Love You' book where the main female character gets pieces of mail from her dead husband beginning with a milestone birthday message???!!!!

Card Recipe:
  • Main image is one of the Friendship jar fillers (being used without the jar) by Papertrey Ink and coloured using only 4 Promarker shades - Antique Pink, Cocktail Pink, Grass and Pine.
  • I also used one of Papertrey's ric-rac border dies to cut a strip of white card stock to go across the card
  • The pink background I can't accredit - my apologies, my aunt was having a clear out of crafty stash and she gave me tons of loose 12 x 12 papers.
  • The green 'print-effect' background paper is one by Stampin' Up
  • Also in the picture is a music-score embossed card - made using a Cuttlebug folder

 

3 comments:

Torico said...

This is so beautiful! Love the embossed background paper. Thank you for joining in this weeks TSG challenge!

Torico

Caryn said...

What a beautiful card and your colouring is awesome. Thank you for joining in at APFP.
Hugs,
Caryn xxx

Aimes said...

What fabulous shading!
Thanks for joining us on A Passion for Papertrey!
Hugs,
Aimes
x