Monday, 26 March 2012

With Love

I'm in love with little square cards at the moment - I bought a stash at the weekend in Birmingham - excellent quality too....  I am making up batches of these square cards for a Sunday market this weekend and hopefully they will appeal to the shoppers.


I am entering the card into a challenge over at Eat Sleep Stamp - loving the sketch - thanks Tracy.

Card Recipe:
  • Card blank from Anna Marie Designs
  • Backing paper is actually wrapping paper from M&S
  • Image is by Penny Black
  • Ribbon from stash
  • Sentiment is computer generated

 

3 comments:

Deirdre said...

Can't believe I missed you! I didn't buy any cards/cardstock - couldn't bother carrying it but there was great value there. Got some ribbon, pearls, two stamps! and dies. So much stuff! Glad to hear you enjoyed it too.

Tracy said...

Ohhh this card is just precious! I absolutely love how you scaled the sketch down. You rocked it Jenny! Thank you for playing along this week!
Hugs,
Tracy

NanaConnie said...

Jenny, This is so adorable. I love hedgies and this one is no exception!