Monday, 17 September 2012

Cricut Joy

Yay I cut something with my Cricut!  It's nearly a year old and only been used half a dozen times!!  And.....two posts in one day.....my poor, poor blog....so neglected this year.

This is my 2nd Christmas card for 2012 and I am liking this one for using up scraps from the pile on my desk.  The most fiddly bit is threading the ribbon (I chose too thick a ribbon - but it fluffs up lovely behind and between the pennants!).  I might add more words like...Peace, Love & Joy...or Joy to the World when making this card again.  And I will try other colourways when I dig out other Christmas papers.



I am entering this card into these challenges:
Make It Monday - again!
365 Cards - Flagged
The Paper Shelter - Punch It

Card Recipe:
  • White card base from stash
  • White organza ribbon from Meiflower
  • 'JOY' cut from 'Home Decor & More Cricut cartridge
  • Banner is punched using a Stampin' Up punch 
  • Both designer papers are from the 'Noel' Dovecraft paperpad
 

6 comments:

Erin (Homemade Cards by Erin) said...

I must confess that my Cruicut hasn't gotten any love either... eek. Many thanks for joining our flag fun Monday over at 365 Cards.

Anesha said...

Great card, lovely colours.

Nannieflash said...

Gorgeous card love your card design and your image. Thanks for joining us at TPS, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxxxxx

Rene said...

What a pretty card! Thank you so much for joining us at MIM this week! Don't forget to leave a comment for another entry and mention you saw them on MIM for a chance at our second prize! Good luck!
Rene ;D

Julia said...

I spotted your wonderful creation over at Make it Monday and had to visit and take a closer look. TFS!
My entries are # 74, # 78, # 224 and # 231.
I would love to have you visit my blogs: Paper and Scraps Creations by Julia and Me and Myself on the Dark…
Hugs,
Julia

Mary J said...

I love the colours and design in this, Jenny!