This is my 2nd Christmas card for 2012 and I am liking this one for using up scraps from the pile on my desk. The most fiddly bit is threading the ribbon (I chose too thick a ribbon - but it fluffs up lovely behind and between the pennants!). I might add more words like...Peace, Love & Joy...or Joy to the World when making this card again. And I will try other colourways when I dig out other Christmas papers.
I am entering this card into these challenges:
Make It Monday - again!
365 Cards - Flagged
The Paper Shelter - Punch It
- White card base from stash
- White organza ribbon from Meiflower
- 'JOY' cut from 'Home Decor & More Cricut cartridge
- Banner is punched using a Stampin' Up punch
- Both designer papers are from the 'Noel' Dovecraft paperpad