Tuesday, 6 August 2013

A Little Creativity Today

I am just back from a week's holidays with my husband.  We chose to do a driving holiday through Wales (briefly) and Cornwall.  I had a little list of craft shops I wanted to visit to pick up some much-needed (hah) supplies!

 

I bought SIX new paper pads, nearly the full collection of Spectrum Noir markers, some gorgeous colours in felt for die-cutting flowers with, some card magazines, and some stamps.  I had a little drool over the new papers before I unpacked the boring suitcases and then had to make an album for a special order I received before my hols.

I am entering my mini notebook that I make using my Bind-it-All machine into this week's Sassy Cheryl's - Anything but a Card challenge and the current Make-it-Monday challenge.

Card Recipe:
  • Notebook pages, front and back covers assembled using my Bind-it-All machine
  • Paper from the First Edition paper pad called 'New Bloom' purchased at the Hobbycraft store in Truro last week (I was in their shop three times)
  • Pre-coloured image purchased years ago from Sassy Cheryl website
  • Lime green ribbon to tie bows is from Meiflower

 

7 comments:

jkreucher said...

Jenny, this is awesome! this little image is one of the very first Sassy images that I purchased! cute as can be!
Wonderful coloring and colors! Someone is really going to love getting this little mini notebook!
thanks for playing along in our Sassy Challenge this week!
Judy

Linda Compton said...

Mini notebooks are such popular gifts and this is really darling. Thanks for sharing it with the Sassy Gals this week at Sassy Cheryls.

Loz said...

Fabulous notebook and colors. I saw this on MIM..Loz

Ann English said...

Jenny, this is adorable! Love your bright colors! Thank you for joining us for the Anything But a Card challenge at Sassy Cheryl's.

What a fun shopping trip!

Sassy Raggedy said...

Hi Jenny, I have always wanted to alter one of these. Your's is lovely...Wonderful...Thanks for playing along with us this week. Hugz, joann

Za ovinkom said...

Hi Jenny! Love your notebook. Glad you enjoy your holliday and bought some things. :)

Thank you for joining us at Sassy Cheryl’s Anything but a card Challenge, hope to see you again next week.
Jasmina

Sassy Cheryl said...

How fun that you got to spend a weeks holiday with DH! Nothing like just getting away!
This is a darling little notebook. I love it! SO beautifully done! I'd hate to even use it.! It's too PURDY!
Thanks for playing along in the Anything but a card challenge this week with my Sassy Gals!!!