Sunday, 18 August 2013

A Sassy Special

I made this card to have in my stash - just in case!  Hopefully I won't have to use it for a good while.  

I have nearly come to the end of a 3-day tidy-up of my card room.  To the uncrafty eye it's still a bombsite, to me it's 90% organised (once the cupboard doors stay closed!!) - no photos of the still completely covered workdesk!   

There are enough Designer Paper pads in my stash to open a craft fair - but a girl just has to have the latest in Designer papers....  My next task is to get all my dies in the same place, then organise my stamps by category,  recycle my scraps, mess the desk all over again as soon as it has been cleared....

To keep me motivated I printed off a Sassy Cheryl image while I looked for suitable papers to take part in this week's challenge - Remembering Black & White Photos.


So sorry about the poor quality,  there is a new camera arriving for my husband this week, I may persuade him to show me how to take good pics of my cards to upload to my blog.

Card Recipe:


 

8 comments:

Sassy Cheryl said...

LOL on the opening of the craft fair comment. :) Too funny.
This is an adorable card. It's just perfect.
Thanks for playing along in the BLACK & WHITE/Photo challenge this week with my Sassy Gals!!!

Sassy Raggedy said...

How adorably sweet this card is....I love it...Thanks for joining in the fun with us this week at Sassy Cheryl's Hugz, joann

Dawn said...

awww, how adorable! when you're done with your room, you can come clean mine!!!
thanks for playing our Sassy Cheryl's challenge!

Linda Compton said...

Are doors supposed to close all the way? In a craft room? Hummmm never heard of it. LOL

This is a sweet card for someone feeling under the weather for sure. I too hope you don't have to use it too soon too.

Thanks for joining us at Sassy Cheryl's this week. Hope to see you back again soon.

Ann English said...

So, so cute! Love the black and yellow combo. This will make someone feel better! Thank you for joining us this week for the Sassy Cheryl's challenge!

Pat said...

Hi Jenny! I laughed about your Designer Paper comment! I have pads and pads of DPs...AND now I have a bunch of digi DPs too! At least they''re a little easier to store! hehe! Your card is fabulous! I just love this vintage Sassy Cheryl image...and your coloring and DPs are absolute perfection!! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Sassy Cheryl's! Hugs. Pat Frank

Za ovinkom said...

So cute card! Love it!

Thank you for joining us at Sassy Cheryl’s Black & White photo look Challenge, hope to see you again next week.
Jasmina

Nela said...

Gorgeous creation and great design!
Thank you for join us at Sassy Cheryl Photo Challenge this week!
Hugs Nela