Thursday, 24 October 2013

Happy Halloween

The shops are stacked with Halloween goodies at the moment and there are tons of decorating ideas on Pinterest too.  So I was in the mood to create this card:


It's made on a Kraft card base and layered up with black card stock and dotty digi-paper.  The sentiment is computer generated and the spider and bat embellishments were purchased in one of my local discount stores.  I am entering the card into this week's Sassy Cheryl's challenge.

Card Recipe:

  • Image was purchased from Sassy Cheryl's digi shop - so handy - it is one of her pre-coloured images
  • Kraft and black card stock from stash
  • Dotty paper was purchased and downloaded from Pink Petticoat

3 comments:

jkreucher said...

What a fun card! I remember doing this as a kid! don't think they bob for apples anymore!
your coloring is awesome. someone is going to be really happy to get this great card!
Thanks for playing along in our Sassy Cheryl's "Get Your Spook On" challenge this week!
Judy

Ann English said...

How cute is this! I haven't seen this image for a while...happy memories of many years ago! Thank you for joining us for the Sassy Cheryl's challenge this week!

Sassy Cheryl said...

Super-d-dooper adorable.
Thanks for playing along in the Halloween challenge this past week with my Sassy Gals!!! Sorry that I didn't comment earlier as I was out of town for a birthday vacation.