Sweet little birthday card for my stash inspired by a couple of challenges over the past week. It's been a week away from my card room [
because it needs to be tidied up!] .... and the real reason is.....I simply wasn't in the mood for making cards!
- The base card is a 14.5 x 14.5cm square card from the Factory Craft Shop, Ballymena.
- The Designer Paper is a digi-download from Pink Petticoat (now closed!)
- The digi-stamp is from Eureka stamps - I just bought it a week ago and should have plenty of uses for it.
- The image is coloured using 2 Promarkers (Buttercup & Pear Green) and 1 other colour from a different company.
- The Butterfly is an X-cut die being used for the first time - still in Art n Hobby shops.
- The Fairies are a mini die set by Joanna Sheen
- The BRAD I used was from a tub by Stampin' Up!
- Use Your Stuff: #206: Brads
- City Crafter: Butterfly, my Butterfly
- Deep Ocean Challenge Blog: Something New
- Paperminutes Blog: Anything Goes
- Passion for Promarkers: Week 328 Fantasy
- Tuesday Throwdown: Add Dimension